I was so grieved in my spirit to find out that my sister-in-law’s sister passed away last Saturday night after a long battle with cancer. I also found out that my mom’s caregiver’s daughter had been diagnosed with stomach cancer last Friday. While working as an intercessor on the 700 club prayer line, I receive many calls asking me to pray for people who have cancer. Honestly, this is getting to be ridiculous! Cancer is running rampant in this country, and I personally believe that it’s because of all the Chemicals in our food. People are so determined to make money that they do not care one iota about the fact that our food supply is tainted with preservatives and chemicals that are killing us.
The Word says that our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit (I Corinthians 6:15). If we want to have a long life and see good days, we have to be determined to keep from falling prey to the industry responsible for our food supply. If you are battling cancer or want to prevent cancer, here are some things to consider:
- Choose an all-natural diet. Our forefathers didn’t have to deal with cancer this frequently. Why? Because they grew their own food without harmful pesticides. Therefore, if you can afford it, go organic. It may cost you more now, but it will save you money in medical bills and sick time in the future. Pesticides on food are dangerous. If you can’t afford organics, be sure to use a veggie wash that helps to get as much insecticide as possible off of your vegetables and fruits. We also need to remove chemicals that are known carcinogens (e.g., nitrites found in bacon, hot dogs, lunch meats and smoked meats) from our diets. Finally, read labels and don’t eat foods that have words that you cannot pronounce.
- Make sure you eat right, exercise regularly, and get proper rest. That will keep your immune system strong so that rogue cancer cells can be annihilated effectively.
- Keep your sugar and starch intake to a minimum. Cancer cells love sugar. On a 700 Club segment, I heard that if you remove the glucose, your body cells can switch from using glucose to using ketones and still live. However cancer cells cannot live off of ketones and they can effectively be starved to death if you remove sugar, and starches from your diet. Click on this link to get more information: http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/healthscience/2012/December/Starving-Cancer-Ketogenic-Diet-a-Key-to-Recovery
- Do your research. I pray you never get cancer, but if you do, research natural alternatives that are available to you. On Facebook, I saw a video about how doctors push chemotherapy that doesn’t work 97% of the time because they get about $4000 each time they prescribe it for cancer patients. Therefore, make sure you do your research so that you can make an educated decision. Here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdLyMhNdcSc
- Consider the Hallelujah Diet. This is a vegetarian diet that people have used to cure cancer in their bodies. Take a look at this article found at http://www.choose-healthy-eating-for-life.com/hallelujah-diet.html#.Wb_SZLKGOM8 for more information.
- Find out about breakthroughs in cancer treatment. Check out this video at http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/health/2017/july/new-hope-for-cancer-patients on the CBN.com website that says that “scientists at Rafael Pharmaceuticals believe their new drug, CPI-613, is a breakthrough for people suffering from some of the most devastating types of cancer, such as pancreatic, lymphoma and lung.”
- Use the Word of God as medicine. Go to my website at http://traceylmoore.com/store-2 and download my free Healing Scriptures E-book. As you read and meditate on the Word of God, you will be encouraged to stand in faith and believe God for your healing.
If you have cancer, know someone with cancer, or would like to prevent cancer from showing up in your own body, I pray that the things I have mentioned above will be of some help to you. I am not giving medical advice here. I simply want you to know what your alternatives are and encourage you to ask the Holy Ghost for direction when making decisions about your health. Please pass on the information to whomever you think will benefit. And remember, by Jesus’ stripes you are healed (Isaiah 53:5)!
Do you know anyone who has cancer or has anyone you know died of cancer? How has the ill of cancer impacted your life? Please leave a comment below.
I’d love your help spreading the word about my books, Oasis for My Soul: Poems and Inspirational Writings for Spiritual and Personal Growth and The Exceptional Man: Love Poems and Inspirational Writings Celebrating Godly Men and Great Relationships. Click here to find out ways you can help.
Would you like to receive your FREE e-chapbook entitled, Your Faith Has Made You Whole: Poems and Inspirational Writings for Spiritual Transformation, by Tracey L. Moore? Go to www.traceylmoore.com and subscribe to the email list.
Find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TraceyLMoore2012
Follow me on Twitter: @TraceyLMoore1
Photo (“Cancer Concept”) courtesy of Hyena Reality via http://www.freedigitalphotos.net